Content Management System
A Content Management System (CMS) is designed to simplify the publication of content to websites. Our scalable content management systems are designed to enable non-technical users to update content with no software programming knowledge or HTML expertise needed. As a business owner, one way to save website administration and maintenance costs is through an effective Content Management System (CMS). You will have convenient 24/7 control of your web content.
ProSolutions provides convenient, powerful content management systems that are custom designed to create, manage, and edit your website and online catalog content. Keeping your information up-to-date and accurate at all times is one of the key reasons your customers and prospects will keep coming back.
A ProSolutions content management system (CMS) is used to easily create, edit, manage, and publish content. The CMS is also used for storing, controlling, versioning, and publishing documentation, such as news articles, operator manuals, technical manuals, sales guides, and marketing brochures. CMS tools allow non-technical users to easily publish and refresh content and allow search engines to find that new data. Utilizing ProSolutions’ CMS solutions will allow your organization to constantly maintain fresh and relevant content on your website. All applications allow permission-based access with centralized control for security and convenience.
Custom Designed Website Content Applications Examples:
- Image galleries and photo updating
- Custom Application Programming Interface (API) built in and easy to understand
- Management tools set to create, approve, publish, and maintain data
- Import multiple formats content types such as Microsoft Word, Jpeg, gif images
- Web Site Search Tools & Table and Form editing
- WYSIWYG What you see is what you get page previewing options
- HTML tag creation and maintenance
- Drop and drag, cut and paste editing options
Call Today for your Denver Web Design Quote. Contact 303-424-9750 x238